The Armstrongs

Our story, the Armstrongs. My wife suffered a stroke a few years ago because of a violent crime.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Update

dear friends and family to all those that care about the Armstrong family; Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated ;the prayers have been answered; Maybe not the BIGONE, but the little ones are as just important; Evryone comments on how good I look; Gosh I must have looked Bad;I never won any beauty contest (but my life is not over yet) when I was younger,but in the during tis last month; people have been notioning me (which makes me feel really uncomfortable) James is the reason I look so Good;He wants my lipstick to be hust right, he will fix my hair so it looks real nice; A GIRL CAN'T HAVE NICE GLOSSY LIPS AND A BAD HAIR DO;CAN SHE?I THINK MY LOVE FOR MY HUSBAND IS SO OBVIOUS,THAT IT MAKES MY FACE GLOW, AND I WANT TO SMILE BECAUSE I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR, BUT MADLY IN LOVE WITH JAMES; HE IS MY BETTER HALF,HE ENABLES MY USELESS SIDE WORK, WHEN HE GOES TO STAND ME UP (that is not an easy task my deepest prayer is that james continues to have the strength to handle me, without hurting himself.) it is not all work and no play; Saturday March 4th; we all went to; Fort Dorchester Park; for a picnic We got some chicken from KFC filled the cooler with drinks; loaded the car with a football and our dog and went to have some food and fun. THAT DAY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, THE CHICKEN WAS GOOD, AND THE COMPANY, WAS GREAT; a couple of our friends droped by and we had a nice visit; John and Miriam Pinckney. MARCH 3rd WAS JAMES AND ALEXANDER'S BIRTHDAYS. JAMES TOOK THE DAY OFF AND HE AND I WENT AND HAD A brunch at chick-phil-A, then went to a movie;there we shared a soda and a bag of popcorn.YES it was a romantic date WITH MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND. IT WAS A NICE EASY GOING DAY;JAMES PICKED OUT HIS PRESENT THE WEEK BEFORE; A DRILL PRESS,TO HELP HIM MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL PENS, PENCILS AND PURFUME CONTAINERS, TOOTHPICK HOLDER/ KEYCHAIN .I AM SO HAPPY HE HAS A REAL HOBBY! BESIDES BEING MY 24 HOUR NURSEMAID .OUR GOOD FRIENDS; AL AND GEORGIE WOMACK,MILTON RASPT ,AND HIS SWEET WIFE HAZLE, WE ALL WENT TO OLIVEGARDEN FOR DINNER. IT WAS A WONDERFUL MEAL WITH WONDERFUL FRIENDS. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER GROUP OF FRIENDS; WE LAUGH AND JOKE AROUND AND EAT; all the while I forget I am a cripple in a wheelchair (i have the best husband and the glossiest lips)I LIVE A GOOD LIFE;THANKS TO ALL MENTIONED ABOVE; I MUST GIVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF CREDIT TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER ABOVE who has given me strength and health to improveI still have faith that the BIG miracle will happen, not on my time, but histime;and then I know it will be a complete, perfect fix-me-up. thankyou all and i love
you for all that you do.

LOVE, carol armstrong and family.